Better health for your cherished companions
Your pets can be much healthier. As a holistic veterinarian for over 30 years I have seen whole families become and stay healthy.
LEARN FAST – TAKE A CLASS
SEPTEMBER 24 & 25, MAINE – Introduction to homeopathy and holistic home care.
SEPTEMBER 30 – OCTOBER 2 – Lexingtion Park MARYLAND – Introduction to homeopathy
Greater Washington Dalmatian Club
All the times are Eastern. All classes are also recorded. Go to the link to register and lean more about the classes or to listen to the RECORDINGS. Email me with what topics you would like to hear.
Recordings of past Learn It Live Classes are at the past events page.
LIVE BLAB THURSDAYS
Jeff Feinman and I talk live about how to do no harm to your animals, to use homeopathy and other approaches to keep all healthy and we have guest speakers such as from BrightHaven and OnTheWingsofAngels rescues and more. Subscribe now and get all the recordings. Type your questions in the chat or email me ahead of time and Dr. Jeff and I answer live or in typing.
I am committed to empowering you to heal yourself and your animal companions in ways that heal the planet.
Do you feel challenged, confused or frustrated
- Your pet’s health & wellbeing
- Your options about the correct diet for your pets
- Your options of supplementation, when, how or what is lacking or needed
- Feeling confident that you have chosen the best professional team to treat & advise you as a pet guardian
- Concern’s about recommendations and potential side effects of drugs, vaccinations, heartworm, flea remedies, hairball gels and more
- Feeling a lack of understanding when it comes to alternatives and options in the health arena
- Feeling confident about the life decisions you are faced with regarding your pets
- Feeling overwhelmed and or confident about being the best pet parent you can be
- Know there must be other ways to heal your pets so euthanasia was not needed?
You have two choices:
ONE – schedule a Pet Health Coaching Session with me. Schedule a phone consultation with me – Discover how you can build animal and family health in ways that help the planet.
Thank you so much for the referral to Dr. Chalmers. She is wonderful! She gave me nutrition, homeopathy and a supplement schedule details along with food suggestions. Our well water has roundup surfactant, hexavalent chromium, GMO promoter bad news for us.Our cat is indicating what is wrong with us,how lucky we are to find you and Dr Chalmers. Bonnie J.
TWO – dig into this site which offers:
- Check the early warning signs and start evaluating your animal’s health
- Learn more – Better understand your animal’s health issues and discover a wide spectrum of affordable and effective healing options. A great place to start is at the 7 Keys To Health then in-depth articles.
- Discover the health products I recommend – See how your animal companions can thrive with the help of herbs, flower essences, nutritional supplements, foods and more.
- Track your animal’s health – Learn which treatments, foods and practitioners address the cause rather than temporarily alleviating the symptoms. The Healthy Animal’s Journal makes this very easy.
- Create an integrative healing team – Explore my referral links and articles to select the best holistically trained practitioners.
- In 30 years of holistic practice and teaching I can tell you to never give up. Any ailment can be cured though not in every animal. Cancer, tumors, pancreatitis, allergies, digestive problems, seizures…anything can respond to one or more of the deeply healing modalities.
To improve health and quality of life for your animals, explore the above menu and return to see new and updated information.
Wow!!! I will have to re-read this wealth of material. There is a lot of information about taking care of my pets that I knew nothing about. I believe holistic is the way to go for humans, never thought about it for my pets but I will now. Thank you for your amazing response. Eddie (2016)
Email me and I’ll answer your questions. Or share your success stories!
Recording your animal’s symptoms in a journal and understanding the response to treatment will greatly improve health. Order here.
Dr. Christina Chambreau
908 Cold Bottom Road
Sparks, MD 21152