Better health for your cherished companions
Your pets can be much healthier. As a holistic veterinarian for over 30 years I have seen whole families become and stay healthy.
I am committed to empowering you to heal yourself and your animal companions in ways that heal the planet. This site offers you ways to:
- Check the early warning signs and start evaluating your animal’s health
- Learn more – Better understand your animal’s health issues and discover a wide spectrum of affordable and effective healing options. A great place to start is at the 7 Keys To Health.
- In 30 years of holistic practice and teaching I can tell you to never give up. Any ailment can be cured though not in every animal. Cancer, tumors, pancreatitis, allergies, digestive problems, seizures…anything can respond to one or more of the deeply healing modalities.
- Discover the health products I recommend – See how your animal companions can thrive with the help of herbs, flower essences, nutritional supplements, foods and more.
- Track your animal’s health – Learn which treatments, foods and practitioners address the cause rather than temporarily alleviating the symptoms. The Healthy Animal’s Journal makes this very easy.
- Schedule a phone consultation with me – Discover how you can heal your animals and keep them healthy in ways that help the planet.
- Create an integrative healing team – Explore my referral links and articles to select the best holistically trained practitioners.
To improve health and quality of life for your animals, explore the above menu and return to see new and updated information.
Also join me on the monthly live blogtalk radio show second Wed, usually from 10:30 to 11:30 Eastern – Blog talk RADIO SHOW (and listen to past talks at the site).
Email me and I’ll answer your questions. Or share your success stories!
Recording your animal’s symptoms in a journal and understanding
the response to treatment will greatly improve health. Order here.
Dr. Christina Chambreau
908 Cold Bottom Road
Sparks, MD 21152